Взято с LinkedIn (контакты по ссылке)
Omilia is seeking an enthousiastic, experienced native Russian Linguist to join Omilia’s R&D team
in the development of highly innovative Natural Dialog Interaction solutions. The successful candidate will contribute to the design of speech interfaces, the development of speech recognition grammars and dictionaries and the testing of speech applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Native Russian speaker
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Basic programming skills, ability to work confidently with command line tools and computerized systems
- Experience with Speech Recognition systems
- Java Programming
- MSc in Computational Linguistics
- Background in Phonology
Successful candidates will possess ambition, enthusiasm and proven creativity, aptitude for analytical and creative thinking, with sharp attention to detail. They should be self motivated; taking goal oriented initiatives; well organized for both team and/or solo assignments; keen to nurture and lead a small team of associates; accountable within demanding deadlines.
The position is preferably located in Athens, but can also be located in Russia. In the former case flexibility to travel is important.