CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language & Information Extraction, Social Media and Web Search FRUCT Conference
St-Petersburg, Russia, 9-14 November 2015
As modern technologies develop and improve, it becomes more important to solve problems of human-computers and human-robots interaction. This problem covers information retrieval, speech technologies, dialogue systems and other innovations result in a surge of interest for artificial intelligence, natural language processing and robotics.
The conference will gather together experts in the above listed domains from research institutes and universities, as well as core businesses developing innovative technologies and using such technologies in their products.
The goal of the conference is to create a platform for sharing experiences, extending contacts and searching for possible cooperation options. This conference continues conferences: FRUCT (2007-2015) and AINL (2012-2015).
More details about AINL-ISMW FRUCT, conference news and registration form can be found at www.ainlfruct.com.
List of conference topics
• Artificial Intelligence
• Information Retrieval
• Natural Language Processing
• Linked Data and Semantic Web
• Context Analysis, Big Data and Data Mining
• Speech Generation and Recognition, Spoken language processing
• Robotics and Natural Language
• Human-Computer Interfaces
• Location Based Services and e-Tourism solutions
• Mobile Healthcare, Wellbeing, Diagnostics and e-Health solutions
• IoT, Smart Spaces
• Embedded systems, embedded networks and Smart Systems
• Communications Systems Integration and Modeling
• Social Media and Social Network Analysis
• Plagiarism Detection, Author Profiling and Authorship
• Visualization for Digital Libraries and Search Interfaces
Call for papers
Submit your Full Papers (min 6, max 12 pages) and Extended Abstracts (min 1, max 4 pages) for project in progress and to poster/demo section. Please follow paper templates that you can find at www.ainlfruct.com.
Extended Abstract submission deadline: 27 September 2015
Full Paper Submission deadline: 27 September 2015
Notification of acceptance date: 09 October 2015
Camera-ready submission deadline: 19 October 2015
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers and extended abstracts will be published in AINL-ISMW FRUCT proceeding. Accepted and presented full papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore. Published full papers will be submitted for indexing by Scopus. Selected full papers will be recommended for CPCI indexing (Web of Science).
Contacts: office[цобачка]ainlfruct.com organize committee