Отличная школа, не упустите свой шанс!
First Call for Participation
LxMLS 2018 — 8th Lisbon Machine Learning School
We invite everyone interested in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to attend the 8th Lisbon Machine Learning School — LxMLS 2018.
* Application Deadline: March 16, 2018
* Decision: April 15, 2018
* Early Registration: April 16 — May 18, 2018
* Summer School: June 14 — 21, 2018
Topics and Intended Audience
The school will cover a range of Machine Learning (ML) topics, from theory to practice, that are important in solving Natural Language Processing (NLP) problems that arise in the analysis and use of Web data.
Our target audience is:
* Researchers and graduate students in the fields of NLP and Computational Linguistics;
* Computer scientists who have interests in statistics and machine learning;
* Industry practitioners who desire a more in depth understanding of these subjects.
Features of LxMLS:
* No deep previous knowledge of ML or NLP is required, but the attendants are assumed to have at least some basic background on probabilities and programming;
* Recommended reading will be provided in advance;
* Includes a strong practical component;
* A day zero is scheduled to review basic concepts and introduce the necessary tools for implementation exercises;
* Days will be divided into tutorials and practical sessions (view schedule);
* Both basic (e.g linear classifiers) and advanced topics (e.g. deep learning) will be covered;
* Instructors are leading researchers in machine learning.
List of Confirmed Speakers
LUIS PEDRO COELHO European Molecular Biology Laboratory | Germany
MÁRIO FIGUEIREDO Instituto de Telecomunicações & Instituto Superior Técnico | Portugal
STEFAN RIEZLER Institut für Computerlinguistik, Universität Heidelberg | Germany
KAREN LIVESCU Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago | USA
NOAH SMITH University of Washington | USA
YEJIN CHOI University of Washington | USA
XAVIER CARRERAS Naver Labs Europe | France
KARL MORITZ DeepMind | UK
SASHA RUSH Harvard | USA
BHIKSHA RAJ Carnegie Mellon University | USA
CHRIS DYER Google Deep Mind | UK
KYUNGHYUN CHO New York University | USA
Please visit our webpage for up to date information: http://lxmls.it.pt/2018.
To apply, please fill the form in https://lisbonmls.wufoo.eu/
Any questions should be directed to: email@example.com.